Friday, June 4, 2010

What am I eating?

So yesterday was day one of the 12 week adventure that I'm on before turning over a new leaf and really making life changes. This couldn't come at a better time as a very close friend tells me. : ) Love you Bonnie Claire.

So, what exactly am I eating?

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast - Slim Fast Sweet & Chocolatey Almond Meal Bar

Snack - Slim Fast Double Dutch Chocolate Snack Bar

Lunch - Slim Fast Fruit & Yogurt Trail Mix Meal Bar

Snack - South Beach Peanut Butter Cereal/Snack Bar

Dinner - 4 Cups of Chopped Lettuce, 1 Orange Tomato, 5 oz. Shredded Chicken, And Fat Free Catalina Dressing

Today will look much the same with the exception of the bar flavors.

That's all for now,

Sassy Rae

1 comment:

  1. Love you too! And you did great yesterday... I am so proud

    ReplyDelete