Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yesterday was a flop.. Lame I know..

Yesterday was a super flop. Not only did I eat my dinner meal for lunch which was totally off and not right, I ended up having salad for dinner. Don't get me wrong, salad isn't bad but I was supposed to have a meal bar because of my lunch flub. Also, the salad had things in it I should have avoided but didn't.

I only drank about 40 oz. of water yesterday. My goal is around 75. I think the amount of water I drank on day one helped to tide me over.

And if that wasn't all, somehow I let myself have an ice cream cone. So, so lame.

I need to let outside influences stop getting to me. As selfish as it sounds this is about me and only me.

Today is a new day and I will be back on track, eat what I'm supposed to and hop back on the train to the NEW ME.

That's all for now,

Sassy Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment